Border Crossing Details

Border Crossing Information
To assist with  your travel plans to our area, please review the following details
 regarding current travel identification requirements:

Citizens of countries outside Unitized States and Canada must have a valid Passport (and may also require a Visitor's Visa).  Canadian and U.S. Citizens need the following:

Be prepared to verify  your Citizenship (place of birth) and Identity (photo I.D.) with such documents as a Birth Certificate, Passport or Drivers Licence, Nexus/Fast card, Naturalization Certificate, Visa or Green Card, Baptismal Certificate, Citizenship Card, Records of Landing, or Permanent Resident Card.  Resident aliens must carry residency cards at all time.

If you are travelling with children, you should carry identification for each child.  

Divorced parents, who share custody, should carry copies of the legal custody documents.

  If travelling with children who are not a part of your family, have proof that the children have permission to cross the border with you (preferrably notarized) including contact phone numbers for their parents or guardians.

Travellers under 18 and unaccompanied by a parent need a letter of permission from a parent or guardian.

For More Info:

Canadian Customs: (905) 994-6330
U.S. Customs: (716) 881-5225
Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA):
U.S. Department of State:
Ontario Tourism Information Centre: (905) 684-6354